Alumni Association of Al-Kabir Polytechnic was revamped on 14th February 2010 by the more than 50 ex-students of Al-Kabir Polytechnic with the active help and support of current students, faculties; under the supervision of Patron Mr Jamil Qaiser, Principal, Al-Kabir Polytechnic. Our objective is to establish good interaction between current and ex-students. This will help them to exchange relevant information of mutual interest like projects, workshops, seminars, research, training, job opportunities, technical and personal interaction. One of our main purposes is to guide our students in their future endeavors and more importantly create a favorable atmosphere.
1) Promote interaction among Alumni members and between alumni and college.
2) To encourage, promote education, research and other activities in college.
3) To take help of alumni in our profession.
4) To take part in seminars, technical events etc and encourage and guide students.
5) To create and be a part of strong network of Alumni.
6) To participate in programs conducted in college and also organize programs.
7) To publish newsletter and articles
8) To establish, control and manage chapters of alumni in India and elsewhere.
9) To access association’s database.
10) To help students in placement.
11) To provide financial assistance to students in form of scholarship.
12) To help students to create live projects.
13) Financially support alumni with contribution.
14) To uplift the college
1) Program committee
2) Membership committee
3) Young Alumni committee
Types of Members:
1) Foundation Member
2) Life Member
3) Graduate Member
4) Honorary Member
5) General Member
Expectations from Members:
1) Work with Alumni and provide executive oversight for all alumni programs.
2) Identify and meets the need of Alumni.
3) Meet with administration, faculty and student and informed them about general welfare issues & important issues of professional life.
4) Monitor, encourage and support activities of Alumni.
5) Financial support.
Principal of institute Mr.Jamil Quaiser is the “Patron” of Alumni Association.
|a)||President||Mr. Syed Aatif Gulrez||(CS/98)|
|b)||Vice President||Mr. Surya Bhusam Kr. Sinha||(EC/95)|
|Mr. Sawood Alam||(CS/98)|
|c)||General Secretary||Mr. Mohammad Danish Iquebal||(EL/00)|
|d)||Joint Secretary||Mr. Irshad Ahmad||(EC/94)|
|Mr. Abhishek Kr.||(EC/94)|
|Mr. Ahmad Mahmod Akram Sheikh||(EC/95)|
|e)||Treasurer||Mr. Shumail Ghayas||(EL/01)|
|Mr. Amit Kumar||(EC/94)|
|Mr. Fayazul Hassan||(EC/94)|
|Mr. B.K. Singh||(EL/95)|
|Mr. Virendra kumar||(ME/95)|
|Mr. S.M. Ajaz Alam||(CS/98)|